Monday, October 3, 2011

Oddness

So starting last night I've been getting dizzy, shaky, weak, nauseous, and sweaty after eating. I thought yesterday I was just dehydrated but it happened again today after lunch and dinner. I checked my blood sugar 30 minutes after dinner and it was on the low side (according to an actual diabetic) so I'm not sure what's going on. Considering no one in my family is diabetic I'll be pissed if I've developed diabetes. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised b/c if one were to be what they ate, I'd be a sugar cube. I go to the doctor on Wednesday anyways so maybe he will have an idea (not holding my breath though b/c he seems to do stuff half ass sometimes).

On a different note, today was a nice fast-flowing day at work. I started all of my IV's on the first stick and except for getting a lecture from a holier-than-thou fellow who can't do an easy job correctly it was definitely a good day. Glad to be home but not dreading doing it again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. you should ask. you know...since you work at a hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.