Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hard

Today was a ridiculously hard day at work, which makes me THAT much more thankful that I didn't come home to cat piss on the floor and a destroyed cat feeder. It was hard not because the patients were insanely sick like ICU or ER, but hard because it was so busy. I juggled incoming and outgoing patients all day and when I finally got down to one we couldn't get her discharged due to complications. As soon as she was gone I hightailed it down to the other end of the unit only to end up with four more down there. My legs hurt, my eyes are tired, and I just want to sleep...but yay I get to do it again tomorrow. These 4 10-hour shifts are KILLING ME. I know if AB read this he would laugh, because he told a guy the other day that I have a slack job and do no work, but I guess any job compared to the super exciting ED is not as good. Bahaha. Ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.