Saturday, October 29, 2011

Grimm

AB and I tried watching the new show "Grimm" last night and I have to admit, I enjoyed it. The gist of the story is that a detective finds out he's part of a long-line of Grimm's, which are people who are not only able to see that some humans are other creatures but also to keep them in line and in balance with our world. The premiere last night had him tracking a "wolf" that was kidnapping girls...in red hoodies...and killing them. You know, little red riding hood and the big bad wolf. The wolf was seen to most people as a normal human but at times can be seen by a Grimm as what he really was. Sounds kind of confusing, and stupid, but I promise it's at least worth watching the pilot (NBC).

As for Facebook- I feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. I know many, many people absolutely love that site (hell, that's how AB and I met again) but it's constant layout changing, privacy issues, and the realization that I really didn't give a shit what 75% of my "friends" were posting led me to the big break up. It may last, it may not- but at least for now I know that the friends and family I stay in touch with are the ones WORTH keeping in touch with. Surprisingly, knowing I don't have it has kept me from having any urge to sign on.

Aside from TV and FB (wow, I sound lame), AB and I are taking the Whaler up to the lake to winterize today. We also have a ton of thank you cards from the wedding that we still need to write and get addressed so that will pretty much be our weekend. It drives AB crazy that we don't do something exciting every weekend but honestly, it's nice to be lazy when I work all week!

1 comment:

  1. fail. you already got your facebook back. FAIL.

    I'm going to see if I can find Grimm online to watch. sounds interesting. I only watch 3 shows right now (whenever Laird is asleep), but they're on 3 different days.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.