Well that's a hard one b/c I don't remember much but let me try. These are random but when I think of memories they pop into my head first.
- Wiping out while dancing up the steps at the wedding with Alister stepping all over my dress and the wedding planner telling him he forgot his bride
- The hummingbird that showed up at my Grandpa's funeral (my Grandma LOVED hummingbird's and she had passed away shortly before him)
- Cantering bareback across a field (no joke) a few years ago on a friend's chestnut ex-rodeo horse
- Sitting on the steps as a child with my sisters any Christmas morning while my parents and grandparents videotaped us and took pictures
- The day I drove across Oklahoma with my [ex]best friend from college in the middle of the summer with no air conditioning in an old-ass Dodge pick up