Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Few Things

Just a few things from today:
  • I seem to have very little compassion for adult gunshot victims, especially ones that curse in my face. The one today, I believe, got my message.
  • My dogs have horrible breath. I mean beyond horrible. I think it's b/c they constantly lick their penises and occasionally eat their crap- but my dog has poopy breath and AB's dog has something-crawled-in-my-mouth-and-died breath.
  • 10 hour shifts for whatever reason are easier to manage than 12 hour ones. It still sucks being there 4 days a week.
  • I'm tired of having a stomach ache although if it keeps up, I'll finally lose some weight.
  • Grey's Anatomy is not even remotely realistic.
  • I really do love Halloween- and I'm so happy to live in a neighborhood where the neighbors actually decorate for it. We're talking blow up yard decor.
  • We need to write these wedding thank you notes, ASAP.
  • Facebook honestly makes me antisocial and feel like I have more friends than I actually do. I need a break up.
  • And I had this awesome thought process on the way to work, and wanted to write about it, but can't for the life of me remember what it was about. Damn this bad memory.

1 comment:

  1. hint: tiny recorder. I keep one in my purse - compensates for memory. except the part where you have to remember to check it to see if you left yourself any messages.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.