Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Starting again

Like 1/2 of my other posts, I will admit that I have completely neglected this blog. In an attempt to resurrect it, I am going to participate in NaBloPoMo again in October. My sister is going to try it also, so maybe between the two of us we can succeed (although I admit that the last time it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be).

I'm also trying to give this thing another shot because I need a different way to share updates with family aside from Facebook. I loathe Facebook. Granted, it's a love-hate kind of thing, but it's ever changing and raping me of my privacy, so I'm turning to blogging in an attempt to replace my useless obsession (ie FB). I realize blogging isn't being completely private-like either, but it's nowhere near as open and informative regarding personal info as FB.

Anyways, not much has been happening. I am now married and absolutely nothing has changed, except that we seem to have settled in to a more comfortable zone. Maybe we were both paranoid of the other leaving although we rarely voiced it; I think sealing the deal kind of made things more permanent (to us). Maybe? I don't know. But it hasn't been bad- we had an awesome party and got awesome gifts. I'll start working on the awesome thank you cards as soon as they arrive.

I've also become addicted (addictive personality much?) to Pinterest which is a website that allows people to "pin" things they like. Photos, quotes, recipes, clothes, etc. It's like an online pinboard. Probably totally pointless but fun.

So that's about it...probably not much posting right now but starting October there will at least be a few sentences every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.