Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bittersweet

Today Alister and I went to my parents house (again, as we went yesterday also) to spend some time with the family before Alex and Laird leave tomorrow. They're not flying back to Washington until Wednesday but they're heading to Charlotte tomorrow to see the in-laws one last time. I'm glad they're getting to go back home but it's also sad; they live across the country and since airplane tickets aren't cheap, the baby will be crawling before I can get out there to visit again. They grow up so fast. Anyways, it was a nice visit with some yummy smoked turkey and mimosa's not to mention quality family time. I know, this post isn't all that exciting, but since I slacked on taking pictures I'll try harder in October for NabloPoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.