- Just got back from Washington and LOVED it. Granted, I happened to hit the hottest day on record this year (truth) and there wasn't a drop of rain, but that area is gorgeous nonetheless. It was also neat to see where my sister and BIL live (so jealous) and meet my nephew. They took me to several hiking areas along with some great restaurants.
- My 4 month old nephew made it across the country on a plane without crying except for about 2 minutes when he hit his head on the window. I was impressed, Alex was impressed, the other passengers were impressed.
- I'm off hospital orientation in 3 days. Thank. God.
- The wedding is coming up in 19 days and I have to lose about 15 lbs. Bahaha. Time to be unhealthy for 18 days.
- I think I'll do NaBloPoMo again in October; otherwise I'll never get on here.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Wow, I really let this blog go. I probably only have one reader left (hey Alex!) but I'll post anyways. Since it's late and I work the next 3 days straight, I'll do a quick update post.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
...so there isn't much going on these days. I can pretty much sum up my life in 3 words: working, sleeping, and eating. Occasionally I unpack something and take the dogs to Umstead for a hike. Today Alister bought me the new Galaxy tablet and tomorrow we're going to Ikea so I guess spending money should be on the list too.
- 3 more weeks until I am finally off orientation
- 2 weeks until I fly to WA to see Alex, Kris, and bebe
- 5 weeks until the big day