Wednesday, July 6, 2011

RNIA

Right Now I Am...avoiding blogging b/c June wore me out.

eating/drinking: gin and tonic. yeah, that stuff as always

feeling: frustrated that i can't find a place to live without it getting taken from under me, tired b/c it's been a long day at work, and dirty. i need to shower the mrsa off

listening: to some show on usa and my dad typing...and the crickets outside

watching: nothing

reading: linger or shiver. one of the two, but the third one comes out next week and since my memory is so bad i'm playing catch up

loving: my gin and tonic

disliking: that i can't find a freaking place to live; my drive to and from work

thinking: i need to get some invites mailed

hoping: my sister's surgery goes okay

wishing: world peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.