Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oops again

Okay, so I've neglected my blog but I swear NaBloPoMo in June sucked it all out of me! That and I've been busy. Since precepting in pediatric PACU I've been working 4 days a week so my 3 days off (which are never together in a row) I spend running errands, cleaning, and spending time with AB and family. I have discovered that working with kids isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not for me- but it's manageable. That and the nurses/doctors there are awesome.

As for other updates, AB and I found a house to rent which is convenient for both of us, so that has been a huge stress relief. We move in sometime during the next two weeks so although moving blows, having our own place again will be fabulous. The wedding planning is finally coming along, although my wedding planner leaves much to be desired. Thank goodness for my mom- she's taken responsibility for doing a lot of things; I probably should have just had her plan the entire thing.

Last but not least, the deck at my parents' house has mostly been finished- it looks awesome. Pictures below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.