Monday, June 27, 2011

When it rains...

...it pours. No really, it's raining pretty damn hard and it's about time too! The yards were starting to turn brown and the flowers were shriveling up. My mom and I have spent all morning running errands and took a break during the crazy weather to re-charge (again, literally since my phone was dead). In a bit we're heading back out to go look at some houses for Alister and I; really hoping we find one that works for us, and soon.

On another note: 3 days left of NaBloPoMo!

Random prompt: If you could live in any other time period, what would it be? Believe it or not, probably during the Medieval times- think King Arthur and the round table. I know women were incredibly gypped with rights (ie having none) back then but nobody was obese (for the most part) b/c they worked to survive and transportation was on horseback. I know some people would say "Well, there was also the plague"...now there's HIV and ebola. Same crappy diseases just different time periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.