Wednesday, June 22, 2011

RNIA

eating: about to eat some black bean, corn, and chicken salad

feeling: stressed; looks like people are going to rent my house and they want to move in this weekend. being that i have nowhere to move to i have to load up all my stuff and then unload it only to reload again when i have a new place

listening: to the cat howling and the fountain running

watching: nothing

reading: passion- another fallen angel book

loving: that i may have actually found someone to rent my house therefore getting me the hell out of greenville

disliking: i have 3 days to move

thinking: man, it's hot

hoping: the people actually rent the house and don't waste my time (theme here maybe?)

wishing: it would be september already and i were 30 lbs lighter

Random prompt: What is one thing you would never in a million years eat? Dog or cat meat. Self-explanatory.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be 30lbs lighter by September. However...it'll never happen. My body is insisting on hanging onto the remaining 10lbs I gained during pregnancy :( ALSO-- I wouldn't eat cat/dog either. Ew.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.