Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Relaxing Day

Today Alister, my sister, and my mom took the boat to the lake for some peaceful relaxation. It was a bit hot (especially for June) but the water was cool enough to feel refreshing. Unfortunately I didn't remember that my antibiotics make me more sensitive to the sun so I have an incredibly blotchy and uncomfortable sunburn. Yuck. I'm not a fan of burns or skin cancer but I'm lathered with aloe so hopefully it won't hurt tomorrow. Right now I'm in Greenville for the evening so I can take my dog to the vet tomorrow to get some lumps checked- fingers crossed that they're all still benign.

Random prompt: Tell us seven things you do when you procrastinate. Read a book, Facebook, look at news websites, sleep, clean, call people I rarely talk to, and attempt to find something on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.