Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Really?

This evening I passed a guy flying down I-40 wearing only track pants and a t-shirt on a motorcycle. The first thing that comes to mind is "fail" and the second is "What a f-ing moron". Do people that ride motorcycles wearing minimal clothing on major highways have a death wish or do they just tend to be majorly ignorant of something called road rash? Whichever, I've seen disasters on I-40 from here to Colorado and I just don't suggest being that stupid. Plus if the person crashes and lives doctors will have to graft skin from the few protected places...think buttocks and scrotum's (just kidding about the nuts...maybe). I personally would not be able to get past a guy with rear end elbows; at least not if it was from being a pure moron. Maybe I'm just mean; maybe I'm just tired and ornery. Maybe both.

Random prompt: What food are you really not a fan of? Brussel sprouts, chitlins, fish with the heads still on, anything pickled other than cucumbers, and body parts of animals that aren't basic dishes at a nice restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I heard of a woman having her hooha lips grafted onto her face...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.