Saturday, June 25, 2011

Moving and working

Yesterday was a long day to say the least. We started packing (again) around 8am and didn't have the truck completely loaded until 730pm. Once in Raleigh it only took 1-2 hours to unload it into storage, but all-in-all it was a 15 hour day. It will be great when we actually find another place to move into so that we can stop living out of random boxes.

Today we did some work on my dad's deck; it wasn't as hot as it has been so things that needed to be done got completed fairly quickly. Below are a few pictures of the deck, the workers (minus me) and the pups.






Random prompt: Which author made you want to be a reader? Honestly, Ann M Martin, the author of "The Babysitter's Club" series. My parents bought me my first one in early elementary school and I read them day and night. By the time I got to 5th grade I had moved up to "Sweet Valley High"...don't judge though- I graduated into reading actual literary works in middle and high school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.