Monday, June 6, 2011

Long Day

Today was my first day in pre-op, and although it wasn't hard work it was tiring; mainly due to the fact that I had to get up at 345am to be there. I have to admit though- my preceptor is helpful and incredibly intelligent, and it was a nice change to have the patients be awake, oriented, and not puking or screaming. I'll probably have to choose between PACU and pre-op in the end but even if I were to like pre-op more I'm afraid I'd lose all nursing skills I've gained until this point, since it's mainly questions there. Sadly, that wouldn't help me get into grad school! Tomorrow is another long and early day but thankfully I have Wed and Thur to recover before doing it again. We'll see how it goes.

Random prompt: What three words do you hope no one uses to describe you? What 3 words would I NOT want someone to use to describe me? I'll have to go with "stupid", "ugly", and "fat". Can anyone tell I'm shallow? It's okay though- I don't mind shallow being used as a word to describe me. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to be called ugly or fat, either. I don't know if I mind the stupid one though seeing as how I'm not that bright. I might have common sense, but book smarks? Haha, no.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.