Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just stuff

Today was a relaxing day at the lake, although it would have been even more enjoyable if I weren't currently PMS-ing like a crazy, emotionally-handicapped woman. I did get up on the wakeboard for a few minutes, but due to my fear of contracting giardia or e.coli from swallowing dirty lake water I didn't try to play around too much. Luckily being in the sun for the day has made me extremely tired, which is helpful because tomorrow is my first day in pre-op and I have to wake up at 4am. Yes, 4am. I know college students who don't go to bed until 4am. The thought alone makes me cringe but it does give me an excuse to go to bed at 830pm.

Random prompt: What is the hardest decision you ever had to make? Sadly, pretty much any decision I have to make is hard. I can't make decisions to save my life...no, literally. Deciding what to eat is stressful, deciding what to read is stressful, deciding which highway to take on my commute home is stressful, etc. Decisions, if not already guided by something or someone else, are hard for me. I guess because I'm a "the grass is always greener" type of person I always feel like any decision I make will be the crappier of the two. 9/10 that's correct.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.