Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's that time again...

...that time that I put at the top of my list of things I'd rather never do again: moving. As of right now (b/c you never know for sure until the lease is signed) I have a family that wants to move into my house this weekend. Yes, in 3 days. Not a lot of notice considering the guy called to confirm this yesterday. However, I have boxes/tape, a UHaul (and a massive 26-footer b/c that's all that was still available) rented, and a cleaning service lined up- now all that's left is to get my butt in gear, drive down, and pack up. Thankfully my mom and sister went with me yesterday to finish some touch-up painting, some packing, and some cleaning out, so there is a small dent in all of it. I try to forget how much STUFF I have accumulated (not to mention what AJB has brought with him) but right now is a good reminder. Hopefully I am able to post before tomorrow is over so that I don't miss a day- but it may just be "Hey, I posted".

Random prompt: Do you prefer big crowds or small groups? Small groups, which is why a big wedding is stressful. I'm antisocial (believe it or not) and slightly claustrophobic, which is why I'm not a fan of concerts or huge parties in general. Too many people, too many germs, too much going on. It's also why I'd love to have a medical career OUTSIDE of the confines of a hospital, whether large or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.