Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Over!

I officially survived NaBloPoMo for the month of June! Needless to say, I will not be participating in July's...although I may return in August. To be honest, I will probably not be posting 1/5 as much as I have been because it was pretty darn hard to come up with anything to say to a faceless audience...or at all.

Today was thankfully my last shift until next Tuesday and it went fairly smoothly considering I was worn OUT. Insane worn out. I had to yell out loud at myself on my drive to work this morning just to keep from dozing off. Getting up at 330am 3 days in a row is rough; for anyone that doesn't believe me, give it a shot. I also developed an excruciating headache halfway through the day and have just now found some relief. More relief will come after a hot shower and sleep!

Anyways- thanks to those that read this all month ie Alex. Sorry I wasn't more exciting- I'm a pretty lame person.

Random prompt: What is your favourite board game? It's a tie between Scrabble, Monopoly, and Candyland (did you know they're making the movie of it?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.