Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Get Prompts?

Apparently the NaBloPoMo website offers randomized prompts for each day, so that people like me who have nothing to say can find something to post about. I'll get to that in a second but to defend my boring-ness (doubtful that's a word) I worked all day yesterday and my mom and I drove to Greenville and back today so that I could get mail, water plants, and pick up some clothes. Driving makes me especially sleepy so right now I'm struggling to type. Yesterday was fairly eventful- starting with a stroke and ending with a heart attack- but in an attempt to not get fired for talking too much about work that's as much as I'll say.

As for the prompt: What classic film have you never seen? Sadly there are quite a few. Some of the best known ones would be "Casablanca", "Gone With the Wind", and "Miracle on 34th Street". Not kidding; just never had the opportunity or attention to try any of them. Maybe one day I'll have enough free time in between these absurdly spaced shifts to try one.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Casablanca and Gone With the Wind, but I have a vague recollection of Miracle on 34th Street. I'm sure I've seen it, but I obviously don't remember it.

    PS: I like the prompts

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.