Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gloat

My patients love me. Really. And I'm not one to think highly of myself when it comes to the opinions of other people, but they tell me. So do their families. I may not be a people person but when they constantly tell you how awesome you are it's hard to ignore it. Just saying. Being in pre-op may be tiring because of the hours but it's way less stressful and way more rewarding. Despite that, I'm looking forward to my 2 days off even though I have to drive to Greenville again. I really miss the days when gas was <$1.00 a gallon.

Random prompt: Write a post using the following words: oregano,football field,blackbird, hurricane, and loop.  I was looking forward to the pasta salad I made with oregano to take on my picnic to the football field, but a blackbird flew in a loop over my food and crapped in it. I was as mad as the winds of a hurricane.

2 comments:

  1. I too long for the days of $1.00 gas. It doesn't really seem that long ago.

    So glad that pre-op is going well for you- my sister is in nursing school right now and it will be interesting to see what area she likes most.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.