Thursday, June 2, 2011

90 Days of Insanity

Tomorrow begins my "90 Days of Insanity"; in other words I'm giving up 2 of my favorite things- alcohol and sugar- in an attempt to lose weight before the wedding. Although I can still zip my wedding dress, I've gained ~20 lbs since I bought it and let's be honest- no amount of photoshopping can truly edit out back cleavage. Therefore, in an attempt to not confuse my guests as to which way I'm facing, I'm going to try and lose 20 lbs by giving up my two biggest vices in the next 90 days (hence the insanity). Any encouragement is welcome; otherwise- shhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck :) My body is holding onto the remaining 10-15lbs I gained during pregnancy and I don't think it'll let them go easily. So giving up alcohol (which I don't drink) and sugar probably wouldn't do me any good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.