Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Orientation

This week is my last week precepting on one section of my unit, and surprisingly I'm kind of sad to leave it. It was full, and I mean FULL, of frustrations and a few tears thrown in- but in the end I feel like I learned a lot and am just starting. I will have the opportunity at the end of 6 months to choose which part of the unit I want to stay in (SSU, PACU, Pre-Op, or Peds PACU), it's just a shame that I'm already done with my time in the most challenging one! Next month my work shift will be 3 days a week from 0530-1800, and while I like the idea of being done with work at 6pm, I don't quite know how I feel about having to be there by 530 in the morning; since I'm still commuting that means getting out of bed around 345am 3 days a week. Holy. Hell. And I'm not a morning person. Who knows though, maybe I will fall in love with it.

Only 8 more days until I take part in NaBloPoMo so apologies if my posts remain few and far between until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.