Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Starting in June I will be taking part in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which is a take-off of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The idea is to write a blog post every day for a month (obviously). Unlike the novel one, this one is year round; unfortunately I didn't find out about it until recently so I have to wait until June to start. Luckily, the website offers prompts each day, which will help someone like me who can't find anything to write about 90% of the time. I know I tend to fall short on keeping this thing updated, so hopefully June will satisfy my "anonymous" readers who claim I never have anything to say. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't say you had nothing to say. In fact it was just the opposite. I think you have lots to say and I enjoy reading what you have to say. That's why I said you didn't update often enough. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.