Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not deep???

Over time, I've had several people tell me that my blog doesn't tend to come off as "deep", "educated", "riveting", or "thought provoking" and ask why this is. My instinct is to say because I'm none of the above, but the truth is, it's because I don't want it to be. My blog is whatever I feel like writing about at the moment, and with all of the "flight of ideas" that go on in my head almost 24/7, I'm doing good putting anything down for others to read as cheap entertainment when they're bored or procrastinating. If someone wants me to write about something specific, let me know and I'll try. Otherwise, be satisfied reading my jumpy gibberish or don't read it at all. Might I recommend NPR instead?

1 comment:

  1. I can almost guarantee you that WHOEVER said that...would probably get offended if you actually were to write something "deep", "educated", "riveting", or "thought provoking." Your response should've been: SUCK IT :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.