Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Weight Watchers

Today I joined Weight Watchers. Before anyone shakes their head or makes a laughing noise, I just want to point out that I don't think I'm FAT...however, I have managed to gain 30 pounds since I started nursing school and to be honest I need that to go away! For a while in there I was able to force myself to work out 6 days a week, but no matter how much I exercise something has to be done to control my eating habits (which are out of control).

Don't think my eating habits are too bad? Let me use yesterday as an example; in one day I managed to eat a bowl of cereal, chicken pasta alfredo, 9 oatmeal raisin cookies, 5 Lindor mint truffles, Hershey's chocolate, a HUGE glass of wine, a cup of olives, a chicken leg (yes, cooked), 4 oranges, a grapefruit, a bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese, and a ginger ale. Yeah, doesn't sound "so" bad but all of that tops out to around 3500 calories. Fail. I'm hoping Weight Watchers will be what helps me get everything under control because I'd really like to be able to fit into all of the nice clothes I have piled in my closet.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.