Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Graduated!

Amazingly, I managed to make it through nursing school...and even graduate with honors! I am so thankful and relieved that it is over, and the sooner I can take my boards and be completely done, the better. In addition to my graduation I'm also extremely proud of my brother-in-law for getting his green beret 2 days before I had my ceremony. It was nice for everyone to finish off the year with a "bang" and I can only imagine how many people are glad to have so much be over with! Oh, and since the last post I was asked to be a godmother to my future NEPHEW (yay for boys!). I just wanted to share a few pictures below and hopefully next year I do a better job of keeping this blog updated since I won't have QUITE as much going on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.