Thursday, October 14, 2010

Updates

Really, I have nothing interesting to say...but here are a few updates I can scrape up.
  • I'm in my last semester of nursing school and it's full of busy work. On the upside, one of my classes finishes next week so I'll only be left with 2 classes and my preceptorship at the hospital.
  • I got invited to join The Golden Key International Honor Society through ECU
  • I'm being inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society tomorrow night
  • I've started applying to jobs and it's a pain in my ass, especially since there are hardly any jobs for NEW nurse grads right now (you're good to go if you've got a year of experience)
  • I found out yesterday at the vet that my youngest cat is severly overweight...we're talking a 20 pounder here and he needs to be on a diet before he gets diabetes. Sigh.
  • It's starting to cool off enough that the boat is going to have to be winterized soon...but not so soon that I'm not going out on it tomorrow
  • I'm still wiping butts at the hospital...just nowhere near as often (cheering)
  • I'm excited that Glade is selling their pumpkin spice candles again (just saying)
And...that's about it. Maybe I'll have something more interesting in the near future (no one hold your breath)

2 comments:

  1. Nothing more interesting than two honor societies? Ho-hum.

    Get serious girl! That's great! You should be immensely proud of yourself. Nice to have smart relatives in the family. (Wait, that's redundant.)

    Anyway, congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Golden Key and Sigma Theta societies...that's awesome! I don't know who "anonymous" is above me, but it IS nice to have smart relatives in the family :P Wish ya could've saved some of that intelligence for me!!

    Sorry about Harrison (I'm assuming he's the younger one since he goes by Katten). How much weight does he have to lose? Jynx was told she is 1.5 pounds overweight :/

    PS: I'm glad you finally updated this thing :P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.