- I'm in my last semester of nursing school and it's full of busy work. On the upside, one of my classes finishes next week so I'll only be left with 2 classes and my preceptorship at the hospital.
- I got invited to join The Golden Key International Honor Society through ECU
- I'm being inducted into the Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society tomorrow night
- I've started applying to jobs and it's a pain in my ass, especially since there are hardly any jobs for NEW nurse grads right now (you're good to go if you've got a year of experience)
- I found out yesterday at the vet that my youngest cat is severly overweight...we're talking a 20 pounder here and he needs to be on a diet before he gets diabetes. Sigh.
- It's starting to cool off enough that the boat is going to have to be winterized soon...but not so soon that I'm not going out on it tomorrow
- I'm still wiping butts at the hospital...just nowhere near as often (cheering)
- I'm excited that Glade is selling their pumpkin spice candles again (just saying)
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Really, I have nothing interesting to say...but here are a few updates I can scrape up.