Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another List

Bad news...I still have nothing to write about. I realize people that know me find that hard to believe, but I don't. I got together with two friends from nursing school tonight so that our dogs could play for a bit. We hung out, talked about random things, watched the dogs, and then went our separate ways. On my drive home, one of the girls called to ask me if I was doing okay. I said sure, why does she ask? She told me I seemed depressed. Surprisingly I'm not depressed, especially because I haven't gone in search of Prozac lately, but I have found that I have nothing to say...even when around people I haven't seen most of the summer. I don't know if it's the heat, or that I despise my job, or that I sleep way too much these days (working nights messed me up), but I have finally run out of things to say. Some people may be concerned, some may be relieved. Either way, it's the way things are. Even so, it's been weeks since I posted on here so below is a BRIEF list of things I've been up to.

-Working
-Sleeping
-Eating
-Repeat, unless I'm not working. Then substitute drinking for working.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.