Monday, June 21, 2010

Reunion

This weekend is the HUGE Tripp family reunion at the river i.e. the reunion in which I'll only know and/or recognize 25% of the ones that are there. It only happens every 5 years or so (sometimes longer) and is always a fun experience. My immediate family will be staying here in my itty bitty house for the weekend, so that alone should be an experience. Aside from some good time together, there will be lots of food, and even better, my boat will spend the weekend out on the water. If boats had feelings I'm sure it would be as thrilled as I am to see some water in all of this heat. Sometimes I think I should be outside watering it with the grass.

I'm also looking forward to Alex coming down today to stay the week. I only work 2 more 12 hour shifts until next Tuesday so we'll have some quality sister time together (or at least try to).

I will update here after everything is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.