Monday, June 7, 2010

Quickie

I haven't blogged in a while...mainly because I haven't had anything to say (can you believe it? a female with nothing to say???). I've been working 13 hour shifts three days a week, and then spend the other 4 making up for all the sleep I've lost and trying to get my knees and feet un-sore. Training for the 5K has definitely taken a beating so hopefully I can get the sore feet under control enough that I can get the running going on a more solid schedule. Right now I seem to have picked up a nifty cold from one of my hacking, sneezing patients so first priority is to get to feeling better and then worry about everything else!

I will try harder to keep this thing updated for those few that actually read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.