Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm a dork (raise hand high)

I'm absolutely enthralled with being able to watch my Netflix queue on my Wii now. I know, that makes me a huge nerd but since I don't pay for cable (nor have time to keep up with any current shows), Netflix is the closest I get to seeing anything. And now, I can watch half of my items on the TV instead of on my computer screen. It's great. I'm halfway through the 4th season of "Desperate Housewives" and I can actually see everyone's faces. On the down side, this is not contributing to my ability to study and tomorrow the Wii will have to be turned off also. I have a med-surg exam this week and I'm barely hanging on to my A, so this will either make it or break it (and personally, I'd prefer to make it...b/c this class is worth 6 credit hours). For now though, I'm being kept entertained by the nutty women on Wisteria Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.