Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Honest Scrap

1. Must thank the person who gave you the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Andrea didn't technically name anyone but since I read her blog all the time, she's who I got this from: http://greenerbeginnings.blogspot.com/

2. 10 honest things...shoot, everything is honest! But here's 10...

(a) I take Benadryl sometimes to help me sleep. I know, I know- that's not healthy- but it works and it lasts...the entire 12 hours. It also gives me crazy dreams that keep me entertained.

(b) I pick my nose...b/c I don't like blowing it. Too much of an akward my-brain-is-going-to-squeeze-out-my-face kind of a feeling. Gross, but true. And I seriously doubt anyone out there can deny doing it at some time or another anyways.

(c) I love sushi. LOVE IT! Could eat it every single day of the week. But I hate leftover sushi. If it doesn't get in my belly within 30 minutes of being made it's never going to.

(d) I have 23 fillings. Bad genetics and years of not flossing = an expensively filled mouth.

(e) I have trouble playing a piano piece all the way through. I make it 1/3-2/3 of the way and then I lose interest and switch to a new one. Horrible habit- it means I never really learn the last 1/3 of anything.

(f) I love the smell of horse manure. It is one of the most refreshing scents in the world to me and brings to mind a great number of memories and dreams.

(g) I am incredibly shallow. If I said 1/2 of the things I thought I'd be locked up. Good thing my parents raised me to keep my mouth shut at the appropriate times. Thanks mom and dad.

(h) I really enjoy shooting my shotgun (aka Remi). I went through 125 shells a few weeks ago enjoying it. Such a release...and it feels good to knock non-living objects out of mid-air.

(i) I hate having such a bony behind. No one else in my family seems to suffer from lack of a badonkadonk except for me. And it sucks. Not because I want one to be attractive to other people but because it's painful sitting directly on bone all the time. And most of my jeans just look silly from a side-view.

(j) I would wear boots with every outfit if it didn't look stupid. I adore boots. Boots are my show weakness. One day when I have a job and less debt I will have many more boots. Sigh.

3. I don't read 7 other people's blogs! So if any of my readers have one (ie Sam, Betty, Trish, Tara, etc), then by all means please do your own honest scrap and let me know so I can head over and read yours also.

1 comment:

  1. I follow lots of blogs; but I'm not sure I know 7 who aren't "specific" subjects. And I don't know how to do this linking stuff. And I didn't know Sam had a blog!
    Maybe I can find time to play with it this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.