Thursday, September 3, 2009

Those Random Updates

Okay so I definitely do a horrible job at keeping up with this blog! I go through phases where I'm really into putting stuff on here and then there are several weeks where nothing gets written. Oh well, I try.

Nursing school started a few weeks ago and already it is overwhelming. There are about the same number of classes as last time, but it's much less organized and straight to the point. It's more "figure it out yourself" going on. I'm not complaining, I just need to adjust.

This weekend I'm heading to Raleigh to potentially buy my wedding dress and Alex and Sam's bridesmaid dresses. We'll see how that goes; I'm incredibly indecisive and I'm afraid I'll pick a dress and then find one I like more...and they are not returnable. What to do, what to do.

1 comment:

  1. I just can't wait to see what y'all pick out! You're going to be gorgeous, no matter what.

    And I do love when you update. I should comment more often, right?
    Love ya!!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.