Monday, August 10, 2009

Last week

Today begins the last week I have with Alister until he leaves for Colorado. Unfortunately, I won't get to see him again until Thanksgiving since we have to meet with the wedding planner. Long distance sucks...sigh.

This past weekend we went up to Kerr Lake and spent time with Alister's parents. I got to do some wakeboarding and Alister did a lot of skiing. It was an enjoyable time, yet also kind of sad since we won't be able to go back up until (most likely) next year. The lake is incredibly peaceful, relaxing, and pretty...the complete opposite of nursing school!

This week is going to be spent finishing things up, getting the rest of my things unpacked, and getting cleaned up for my new roommate. Oh the life an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.