Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good week

This past week I went to Oak Island with my mom and Alex. We were lucky enough to enjoy 4/5 days of gorgeous weather (the prettiest of course being the day we left) so we were able to spend a lot of time out on the beach. Stetson definitely is a beach dog- he will run around on the sand and sleep under the umbrella for hours and hours. For some crazy reason he has always loved chased splashing water; the ocean was no exception.

Alex and Mom brought their canoe and kayak down and we managed to haul them both to the Intercoastal Waterway for a little while. Mom worked on paddling her kayak while Alex and I paddled around in the canoe with Stetson. Before we left I took a shot at the kayak...with Stetson in tow. If he doesn't get on the kayak, he comes swimming out in to the waterway after it.

Thursday was mom's birthday so we went down the island to the Fish House for some fresh seafood. It wasn't quite as good as Provisions, but the line there was incredibly long (it didn't help that it was so rainy that day). Regardless, Thursday and the rest of the week ended up to be very relaxing. I think my mom and I made some progress with the wedding plans, but we still have no idea what we're doing overall. Considering this is me, it's not a surprise. I came back to Greenville yesterday and today Alister and I are watching a Harry Potter marathon...Tuesday night at midnight movie #6 opens. Yay (huge grin)!

**All pictures taken by Mrs. Alexandra Browning

1 comment:

  1. your sister takes great photos! i especially love the one of stetson jumping!
    looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.