Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brief Update

Went to the lake last weekend with Alister and Alex...learned to wakeboard but not before busting my lip open from hitting the water face first at 20mph (not to mention the muscle soreness that followed).

Went to see Transformers II with Alister and thought it was really good; definitely funnier than the first one. Tried out a new wings place near the movie theater...note: the honey BBQ and Peanut Thai are damn good.

Finished summer school with 2 A's. Yay me.

Harrison has started pooping on the rug...at first when I was out of town and now today right in front of me. It's very frustrating (not to mention gross) b/c he's never done it before. Going to try some different things with the litter and box before hauling him to the vet.

Went to the doctor yesterday and he added another medication on to my current ones. Not too thrilled b/c I'm not in to taking a bunch of prescription drugs. That and I got a whopping 2 hours of sleep last night b/c I felt like I had drank 5 lattes (and I don't drink caffeine for a reason).

Alister and I set a wedding date: 6/19/2010. Most likely it will be at Oak Island if not somewhere on the Outer Banks. We're keeping it local so family can come but it will probably be a small wedding b/c neither of us want a huge one anyways. That and we're aiming for casual and barefoot with dogs in the wedding party.

Tomorrow Alister and I are going back to his family's lakehouse for the weekend and then I'm meeting up with Alex and my mom at Oak Island on Monday. Hopefully this next week will be relaxing b/c when I return I have a LOT of packing and cleaning to do before moving back to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.