Monday, July 6, 2009

And...another update

This past weekend I went to Kerr Lake (again) with Alister. His best friend Jeffrey and his wife Christina came up and we had a very enjoyable time. We spent a good bit of time on the Pontoon boat and ski boat; I'm trying to get better at wakeboarding since I'm not really good at any water sport. I managed to stay up when Alister turned the boat- that's a big deal for me since I never managed it on water skiis. Overall we ate a lot of good food, had fun on the lake, enjoyed a huge bonfire and s'mores, and witnessed a fireworks fiasco.

We drove back to Greenville last night and this morning I headed down to Oak Island to meet my mom, Alex, and Stetson. It started out rainy but by the time we got out on the beach there was a nice breeze and just a few clouds in the sky. The water was warm but slightly rough. Around dinner time we came back to the house and I cooked pizzadillas for dinner. They weren't as good as the ones Christina made at the lake, but I never claimed to be a good cook. Oh, and I introduced my mom and sister to the words "smegma" and "splooge".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.