Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rutting

I don't have anything interesting to write about currently. It was a hectic week last week and as of right now I have a book to finish for class, a quiz to take, discussion board questions to answer, 2 papers to write, a fiance to entertain, and pets to spoil all before I head back to Raleigh on Thursday morning. Sigh. Huge sigh.

I am looking forward to seeing family next weekend even though it's for Grandma Tripp's memorial service. I feel like I've gotten into a rut down here...mainly from summer school and having no job...so any change of scenery is nice. Hopefully Alister and I can get to the lake and beach sometime in the near future also. I think he's bored out of his mind too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.