Tuesday, May 19, 2009

RNIA

eating : a peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat

feeling : worn out, unenthusiastic, tired

listening : to my dishwasher. something is wrong with it. it sounds like a war scene from a movie.

watching : my computer screen

loving : that the house doesn't smell like animals

disliking: that Rite Aid sold out to Target and now my bc pills are costing me through the roof again; the absurd books I'm having to read for summer school and the absurd price they're charging me to take online classes

thinking : i really need to start reading for class

hoping : that Grandma will get better. that summer school will be semi-easy and over quickly. that Alex and I can plan a trip at the end of the summer before she moves off to be a wife (for real). that this summer will be better than it has so far (lots of bumps and potholes).

wishing : that i could win the Powerball and stop having to get private and federal loans (i'm probably going to wish for those permanently)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.