Monday, May 4, 2009

Almost there

Today I finished up my 3 "hard" exams so that has been a big weight off of my shoulders. I still have patho and professional nursing...but I can literally fail the patho exam and still do good and prof nursing, well, that class leaves much to be desired. DOn't get me wrong, I still plan on studying all day today and tomorrow, but I'm not hardly as stressed as I have been for the past few weeks.

On another note, Alister came to Greenville yesterday so that was a very nice treat. He left Durango on Saturday morning and made it to NC yesterday evening. He had planned on staying in Raleigh until Thursday to help his dad and let me study for exams but we decided he should come down for a quick visit and drop off all of his stuff. Thank goodness he's in nursing school; it was a big help in the studying last night!

The only plans I have this week are to finish exams, get the house spotless (for the first time in 6 months), and hopefully take a weekend trip to the beach for our anniversary. Oh, and maybe find a job. I miss working. Seriously. It makes me feel like a contributor to society rather than a drain on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.