- Sunday I got to enjoy Easter with the family and laugh at Alex while she attempted to set up a sewing machine (and I think in the end Super Joe actually did it). Oh and my Dad washed my car for me...that was nice of him. I always figured the excessive rain would do it for me.
- I spent 5 hours Monday in the operating room watching C-section after C-section after C-section...I went to bed with visions of vagina's and huge uterus' filling my head (not really a good thing).
- Tuesday was the simulation experience in the lab in which some of my fellow students quickly proved they will probably get sued or fired as future nurses and reminded me how important personal liability insurance is.
- Wednesday I had my last 2 lecture periods with 2 of my more favorite teachers. I still have exams with them next week but I will miss Dr. Neil and her Malaise (okay, well until I have her again this summer online).
- Thursday I pulled off a 108 on my pathophys exam. That was a nice boost for my smartness ego.
- Today I studied my bum off for a lung/heart/bowel sounds quiz in health assessment only to have my teacher give everyone that took it a 100. Sigh. I also went to WalMart and didn't get shot. That was nice.
Oh, and my clinical instructor gave me an "excellent" on the absurdly long case study she made me do last week. Did I mention it was long? Absurdly so? It was. I was surprised seeing as though I think she's out to get me b/c ironically I always get the patients whose faces appear in the dictionary next to "polypharmacy". Thank goodness this coming Monday is my last full clinical day (and yes, my patient is on twice as many meds as anyone else's). Semester is almost over...just a little longer.