Thursday, April 30, 2009

Right Now I Am...

(yes, I "borrowed" this idea from someone else!)

eating : nothing currently. although I'm thinking about some whole wheat spaghetti with meatballs and mushroom sauce and garlic bread for dinner...

feeling : tired. worn out. stressed. and it's only the second day of exams.

listening : to the fan blow, my dog bark in his sleep, and my cat snoring by the window.

watching : my computer screen. soon to be my health assessment notebook again.

loving : the weather. it's so warm and nice out...finally!

thinking : i need to quit procrastinating and study.

hoping : that the exam tomorrow goes as well as today's did.

wishing : for the end of the semester to come quicker.

2 comments:

  1. IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! THE END!!!! ILL BE THERE SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice-- I'm Grant Lunsford's wife, Andrea. I was browsing your blog and immediatley recognized the "Right now I am" post (which I borrowed from someone as well)! I love those posts- It's a fun way for people to get to know you and see what you're up to. Anyway, just thought I would say Hi!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.