Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh my uterus

I just wrote a nice long blog on my OR experiences today (they made me watch a bunch of c-sections) but after re-reading it I realized that most people probably wouldn't enjoy my commentary on the experience based solely on the fact that everyone out there wants or has kids aside from me. So rather than ruffle any feathers, I will just say that I went (I didn't have a choice), I saw (quite a few HUGE uterus' and vaginas), and then I came home thankful that the only thing in my belly was a ham sandwich and some lemonade.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should've posted it. I probably would've agreed with you. I'm getting to the point where I don't have much of a desire to bring kids into this world either.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.