Friday, March 27, 2009

Busy week

Today I head home to Raleigh so that I can throw Alex her "Post-Wedding Bridal Shower" and then pick up Alister at the airport (yay!). I think the bridal shower will be fun but as many people know I'm not a "girly-girl" so trying to come up with cutesy games has been quite a pain. Thank goodness one of Alex's friends stepped in to help. I also have to find time to study for my 2 tests next week (and I'm really counting on Alister to help me out with that), get my hair chopped (the thinning from my BC is absurd and now it's all stringy and flat), get Stetson ready for his dental, and prepare for next weekend (dun dun dun...).

All in all it should be an enjoyable week. If the weather holds off Alister and I are going to try and spend a day at the beach on Sunday...but as NC weather goes I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

  1. Yay you got to go to a bridal shower not knowing that you were going to be asked to be a bride in a matter of a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.