Friday, February 27, 2009

A short "break"

I finished my hell of a week today and am relieved that I have no tests or papers due for 2 more weeks. Granted, I will still be studying like always but it's nice to know the extra pressure is not there. I wasn't as happy with how this week's exams went as I wanted to be but it could have been much worse. Now I know what I need to study more for so hopefully the next round isn't as painful!

I am looking forward to next weekend though since it's the start of spring break. I'm most likely just going to go to Raleigh for a few days to visit friends and family, but I haven't been home since early January so it will be a nice change of scenery. After spring break I have 2 weeks and then Alister comes. Needless to say I'm REALLY looking forward to that (I haven't seen him since the beginning of January). Long distance sucks.

I don't have much other news b/c I've been drowning in ginormous textbooks so hopefully I come up with something more interesting to read soon.

1 comment:

  1. If all you need is a change of scenery, you have several "local" (reasonably so) aunts and uncles and cousins you could visit!
    They would all love a visit from you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.