Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow? Yeah right.

So the weather people in North Carolina are calling for 3-5" of snow fall in the Greenville area tonight and tomorrow. Right. I think it was well above freezing all day today and it's still dry as toast outside. Not surprisingly though, there are already places announcing closings for tomorrow. This is NC; apparently if they THINK it's going to do anything other than rain, they jump right on things- almost to the point of absurdity.

Aside from the weather, I started nursing school last week and have pretty much had my nose buried in books. I think this past weekend alone I read for over 14 hours. What was that I just saw fly by? Oh, my life. It has moved on to greater and more exciting things.

On a sadder note, Kris (Alex's Kris) leaves for basic this week. I know Alex will be sad and I hope Kris takes good care of himself while he's there(what is WITH the military expecting trainees to eat a meal in under 2 minutes? Hello choking and severe indigestion). I'm sure he'll be fine- he seems like a smart guy.

Other than that, sorry guys but no interesting news. "Cooters, Hoo-ha's, & Other Inappropriate Dinner Conversations" will just have to wait a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.