Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Catching Up Again

Okay so I haven't exactly been the best on keeping up with this blog recently! Alister is actually in town for the month so I've been trying to spend as much time with him as I can before he abandons me to go back to freezing cold Colorado. I mean seriously, who in their right mind would want to live in Colorado and not North Carolina?!?!? Some of those people have never even seen a beach! Kidding (I'm so not a fan of Norf Cackalakey), but I'm definitely a warmer weather, sandy beaches, cold girly drinks on the boat kinda girl. In other words, I'm not loving the current weather even here right now but I guarantee this time next week, as I'm sunning myself in Key West, that I will be in heaven.

I'm also looking forward to the next few days. I always enjoy spending the holidays with family and although I can't eat quite so much this year (hello, gotta be in a bikini in December!) I will definitely munch down on some extra delicious food. Alister is making chicken cordon bleu tonight for my family and then there's always my dad's amazing standing rib roast Christmas day. I can't complain!

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good writing, still waiting for your book version!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.